Once upon a time...

Sunday, February 19, 2006


Hey there all!
so I have decided to become a blooger! A Blooger Blogger. We'll see how often I get to add to it. Since I have trouble keeping a record of my life and I am starting to forget stuff that I've done. I will document on a daily/
weekly/monthy/sporatic basis.
Today has been uneventful besides my starting of a blog. My day is half way done and as you can see I have not done my hair yet. But I did succeed in geting sound out of my computer speakers and as mentioned started this here blog.
All my boys (Brad, Ron, Marco) are fence building this Sunday and I am here with "The Beans". Ride and I like to play dressup.
"Why Grandma, what big eyes you have".

I should return some videos. Yesterday I couldn't sleep and got up at 5am and watched "the Prince of egypt" cartoon . The story of moses. I loved it. I got a little emotional during the parting of the red sea. Imagine how crazy that would be? I need to do some work today too. I love weekends.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    Ahhh Salome I love that you have a bloog now:) And your first entry is definitely award-winning; you totally crack me up! "What big eyes you have Grandma" - that's pure genius mi amiga, pure genius. So enjoy the rest of your Sunday and worry not about your hair. I look forward to reading about your antics and adventures on here:)

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Zaak said…

    Ah! She beat me to it! That Amber.

    Welcome to blogdom. Ride looks awefully femmy in that bonnet, good, but femmy.

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Zaak said…

    Hey, when's the next blog coming?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home