Once upon a time...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006


I am thrilled to now feel safe on the road.
Yes I have officially purchased my first car. and I love it!
I had a 1987 Nissan pick up and yes I felt a strong connection to it. However the stearing rods (I beleive that's what they were called ) were about to break. I drive the Sea to Sky highway , aka the deadliest highway in canada (they are working on it to make it safer) every day and I didn't feel thrilled about using an unsafe vehicle to commute. So I have a beautifull vehicle now and I feel like a new person. I got a good deal and it's pracrically new. 55, 000 km, 2002, Ford Explorer.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Zaak said…

    You shouldn't do pull-ups either while driving, those can be distracting too.

    Noice looking ve-hicle, lady.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home