Once upon a time...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Improve your life Forever.
I have become involed in a very great thing. It would take way too long to explain it all but in later posts I will introduce you to it too. For now lets just say it is great and I am having fun discovering new things about myself. Here's a little intro...
The answers that we all seek are not only "out there". The greatest mystery of them all may be right inside our minds.
Imagine if every day was your best day. Wouldn't that be great? what's the best day of your life like? Where would you be? Who is with you? what are you doing? Can you feel the smile on your face? I beleive it is important to know what true happiness means to us. If we don't know what will make us happy then how can we ever have it.
I took a moment to think about my best day. Here's what it looks like.
PURE RELAXATION AND PURE JOY. IT IS SUNNY AND I AM OUTSIDE NEXT TO THE WATER OR IN NATURE. I'M WITH MY FAMILY AND THE FRIENDS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH THE HARDEST. I FEEL ENERGISED AND VITAL LIKE AFTER A GREAT WORKOUT. WE DO ANYTHING WE FEEL LIKE DOING, WE HAVE NO LIMITS TO WHAT WE CAN DO. WE EXPLORE, RELAX, PLAY GAMES, GO FOR AN ADVENTURE. WE HAVE NO OBLIGATIONS SO THERE IS NO STRESS. I WAKE UP NATURALLY AND HAVE TIME TO DO THE THINGS I WANT. EVERYONE IS HAPPY, EVERYONE GETS ALONG. WE ARE ACTIVE AND WE EAT FRESH FOODS. THERE IS GREAT MUSIC AS A SOUNDTRACK FOR THE DAY. I SLEEP WITH THE PURE PEACE OF A GREAT DAY LIVED WANTING ANOTHER DAY TO START. I FALL ASLEEP TO THE SOUNDS OF NATURE WITH A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE AND MY BEST FRIEND IN MY ARMS.
You should try it too. but don't just think about it, see yourself there, and experience the hapiness, let your emotions actually feel the joy. Then hold on to those feelings.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Zaak said…

    Those some shiny happy thoughts Salomé

     

Post a Comment

<< Home