Once upon a time...

Sunday, August 20, 2006


Yo Ho HO there! 3 months till show time.

Here is a sketch of the outfit I will be wearing for the routine portion of the fitness competition I will be in in November. I will be a pirate if that's not been clarified.
All the choreography's done and music mixed , Now it's just practicing to master all the crazy moves. My training routine is like this:
Sun: cardio 50 min before breakfast, routine training
Mon: cardio 50 min before breakfast, Shoulders/ Back
Tues: 1.5 hours routine training
Wed: cardio 50 min before breakfast, legs weights
Thurs: 1.5 hours routine training
Fri: 50 min cardio before breakfast, chest/arms weights
Sat: Rest
This will change as time goes on and depending on how my physique is coming along, more cardio may be added and carbs may go down.
My diet consists of the following:
Carbohydrates: sweet potato, yams, oats, brown rice, vegetables, 1 cup fruit juice after weights.
Protein- Chicken, turkey, sole, haddock, tuna, cod, salmon, egg whites and protein powder
Fat: udo's oil, ( occasional egg yolk)
I take glutamine and creatine supplements and drink at least 3-4 L water daily.
I look forward to the big day and showing people that anyone can do this. I'm hoping it will get more of my clients motivated to see how far they can go with their fitness.
Here's examples of a few moves I'm working on: they're harder than they look.


2 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger Zaak said…

    Ode to my muscular sister:

    When we armwrestle, you win.
    When we don't, nobody wins.
    We should armwrestle.

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger April said…

    Wow! You're awesome! How did it go? You should put up more postings!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home