Once upon a time...

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nifty nails


My last post was in Nov. 2006!! It has been almost 6 .5 years ago! Wow time flies. 
Since then the main thing that has happened is I became the mom of a fabulous little boy who is now 4.5 yr old. 
I'm going to post some of the fun stuff we do together or that I do in my spare time and hopefully I keep up a little better than last time...

My new years resolution this year was to wear more lipstick. With that I have also taken to painting my finger nails more often....Here's the last 3 weeks of nails. By no means am I a professional manicurist but I like 'em. 
purely playing around with my new yellow...



                   I wiped off these little peacocks the next day, they were getting ratty. Figured I should get a picture first though.





















This weekend is Easter so I figured I would stick with the theme....
I'll post my nails of the week as I go along...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home